Tuesday, August 5, 2008

mind vomit

"I am going to walk around with a tape recorder," says Kaitlyn, "so I can remember the things that come out of my mouth." Thus, the blog begins.

We were using craigslist to fill the void where facebook once was in our lives. Unfortunately, the audience was less than responsive. Especially when it came to "w4t," which is an unavailable resource on craigslist [specifically in strictly platonic, fcbk has left us w/out interweb friendship]. So now, we must blog. And our first blog is this: Why do you ignore the needs of w4t, craigslist? Discuss.

Btw, Steph just found her keys that had been missing for about a week in a place they should be... her pants pocket.
peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it took a week to find the keys in your pocket, where the hell were you looking in the first place?

I can see it already: "I think I left them in the freezer when I made (delicious frozen food) yesterday!"

:-D Cool blog guys.

stephanie said...

I checked the fridge twice, actually.